Digital Advertising Sales Manager
Are you skilled at cultivating exceptional relationships? Do you have a passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle? If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the last standing independent fashion publication then we want to meet you!
Named to Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies list in 2017, Digiday's Most Innovative Publisher in 2018, and one of Comparably’s Best Companies for Company Culture in 2019, Who What Wear is seeking a mid-level Advertising Sales Manager to join it’s UK division. The Digital Advertising Sales Manager must thrive in an entrepreneurial setting and will manage a list of high volume active and development accounts. The successful candidate must take pride in developing creative solutions to meet advertiser objectives and exceed sales goals. Deep client relationships are a must! This individual must have experience working within high-end fashion, beauty, jewelry/watch and lifestyle media sales. Ultimately we are looking for a self-starter who excels in a dynamic, creative, fast-paced environment and is just as passionate about our brand as we are. This position is located in London and reports to the UK Country Manager.
*COVID-19 Hiring: We understand how difficult it is to start a new position with a new company in the age of the coronavirus. Our People team and hiring managers are here to guide you through this journey. During the pandemic, all of our offices are closed and all employees are working remotely until further notice. That said, all of our recruiting, interviews, and onboarding activities are online. Thank you for your flexibility.
- Work closely with pre-sale teams to conceptualize and sell integrated advertising and sponsorship packages which include branded content, social media, newsletter, Influencer opportunities, podcast and experiential as well as direct and programmatic display media.
- Engage, strategize and cultivate deep relationships with senior-level clients and agency members.
- Respond to and service clients, ensuring all client issues are resolved with 100% satisfaction
- Maintain complete, updated status of all information relating to accounts.
- Manage campaign deliverables as needed and interface with post-sale Client Services and Ad Operations teams to ensure campaign elements are launched, monitored and operating in accordance with our standards as well as client expectations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling integrated advertising packages including branded content, social media, newsletter, Influencers, and experiential as well as direct and programmatic display media.
- Strong history of exceeding aggressive monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Minimum 3 years of digital ad sales experience in both agency and client-direct sales.
- Deep relationships with decision makers for major online advertisers and online media buying agencies.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Paid holidays, summer Fridays, paid winter break, and flexible work schedules
- Financial Wellbeing: Sponsored pension scheme. Bonus eligibility for all employees
- Opportunity to Do Good: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism and/or support recovery from racist acts of violence
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
More about Who What Wear:
Who What Wear is an international fashion company known for its content sites—whowhatwear.com and whowhatwear.co.uk—and its affordable, size-inclusive, and trend-forward line of clothing and accessories. The brand was founded in 2006 by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power and includes the chart-topping career podcast, Second Life, which is hosted by Kerr. Most recently, Who What Wear launched a sister company, Versed, which is a clean skincare line with products at affordable prices. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Who What Wear also has offices in New York City and London, with Amazon, Greycroft Partners, BDMI, WndrCo, and others as key investors.