HODINKEE is a fast-growing media brand and shop that makes watches accessible to everyone. Over the past decade, founder Ben Clymer has grown HODINKEE into a thriving company of creatives. Our team now consists of writers, editors, designers, photographers, podcasters, engineers, and so many other key players who cement HODINKEE’s position as the most trusted source for watch news and products. We have a website. An app. A podcast. A magazine. A retail business. And more. HODINKEE’s goal is to bring readers and consumers the best in wristwatches in a way that’s approachable, authentic, honest and fun.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our HODINKEE Shop team as a Customer Experience Associate.
What You'll Do
- Address Shop inquiries submitted via e-mail, Instagram, Facebook, live chat, or by phone, consistently meeting response time SLAs
- Independently and proactively resolve client issues related to shipping, exchanges, refunds, and more using correct procedures
- Study and become familiar with new HODINKEE products
- Maintain a positive and helpful attitude with customers at all times, utilizing a customer-first approach
- Consistently and thoroughly follow-up on client service matters
- Carry out customer outreach as needed
- Adhere to work schedule with regard to start/stop times and breaks, understanding that customer interaction may necessitate some deviation from the schedule
- Utilize necessary systems and software with accuracy and efficiency
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of administrative, sales, or retail experience
- Able to multitask while maintaining extreme attention to detail
- Experience working with luxury goods such as watches, jewelry, fine art, and/or leather goods
- Experience in after-sales service
- Experience with Kustomer and Shopify a plus
- Knowledge of wristwatches (both vintage and modern) a plus
- Comfortable with team-based work structure
- Able to demonstrate flexibility on the job
- Possess top notch communication skills - verbal, written, and visual – that can be shared with a wide variety of people while remaining clear, concise, and diplomatic
- Able to remain stationary for extended periods of time
- Candidates must possess authorization to work in the U.S.
HODINKEE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.