Flagships Retail Key Account Manager
- To define and lead strategy per account in conjunction with retail, education and marketing teams, in line with the brand image and priorities.
- Passion for winning, drive & determination to unlock opportunities, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Project management and coordination of all the efforts of the cross functional team responsible for the development of the business within the flagship accounts.
- Preparing and utilising business analytics to build robust commercial plans and seize any opportunity to increase both Sell-in and Sell-out and improve brand space/location and Image for the designated set of accounts.
- To ensure accuracy on the commercial financial reporting.
- To build strong relationships with Retailers, having a wealth of knowledge of the accounts to ensure the development of the business and maximum return on investment.
- Define and implement retailers' strategy including trade marketing and field plans, focusing on adequate activities for each of the accounts.
- Prepare and review retail and wholesale targets for all designated accounts with the Head of Sales.
- Establish and monitor budget investments, trading terms and conditions, stock returns and markdowns to drive the business and ensure profitability per account.
- Develop, prepare & analyse weekly and monthly trackers and proactively recommend action plans for the following areas: Sell In (Gross Sales), Sell Out and Stock Management for all accounts.
- Lead forecast meetings with Marketing team by reviewing stock intake plan, sell-in, sell-out and sell-through per account.
- Prepare/co-ordinate and present sales strategy documents, business reviews and presentations for company strategy meetings, retailers' strategy meetings and internal catch ups.
- Be the key point of contact for the field team ensuring the flow of information between head office, customer and field by provide relevant and concrete briefs to implement different actions to drive business.
- Work closely with the Retail & Education to optimise sell-out strategy for key launches and events, including in-store activation, temporary staffing and consultant incentives.
- Act as the main point of contact and establish key relationships with all retailers' headquarters and retail teams.
- Set up and drive cross-functional interaction between retailer and Puig team.
- Work closely with Finance and Supply teams to ensure underpayments and returns are cleared every monthly and all internal trackers are completed on time
Requirements for the role:
- Strong working knowledge of the UK & Ireland Retail landscape.
- Account Management experience within Luxury/FMCG (preferably Beauty), retail experience preferred
- Educated to a graduate degree level
- Strong communication skills
- Proven Project management skills, proven ability to deliver through others.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills internally and externally
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines & priorities in an organized manner
- Able to work under pressure
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines & priorities in an organized manner.
- Personal affinity with brands and products
- Integrity, respect, excellence, trust and flexibility
Puig UK strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability and any other status. Puig UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in your application, please let us know by emailing HR_UK@puig.co.uk