DIGITAL PERFORMANCE MARKETING (SENIOR) MANAGER, ECOMMERCE
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Digital Performance Marketing strategist to join our vibrant team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will lead a team of goal-oriented talents to improve process efficiency, identify needs and new opportunities, and aspire to increase brand awareness and performance.
You are a tech-savvy trendsetter who is data-driven, has innovative ideas to improve our user experience and targets, . You are creative, highly resourceful, a great communicator and comfortable working with a team of diverse talents.
Ultimately, you are able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers, increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
- Set up and manage digital marketing strategies across a markets (local and overseas)
- Lead a team of highly talented digital marketers and provide strategic direction as well as executional guidance for day-to-day tasks
- Establish best practices in digital marketing across functions like SEO, Performance Marketing, Social Media, Digital Content and UX/UI
- Continually drive for team development and learning opportunities
- Research on customer and product trends, and identify new opportunities to drive digital growth
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost desktop and mobile performance
- Audit and recommend solutions to grow SEO, Performance Marketing and social media channels in terms of sales and profitability
- Drive content strategy by uncovering user and product trends
- Deep dive into Google Analytics as well as other measuring platforms to gain digital performance insights
- Ensure all traffic channels perform optimally by setting relevant KPIs as well as measuring key metrics
- Build a strong social strategy to grow followers, brand interest and engagement
- Liaise with Integrated Marketing, eIT, CRM, PRs, Sales, Design and Creative teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify gaps in digital channels and marketing strategies, and offer long and short-term strategies and tactics
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels and efforts
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments pertaining to mobile apps, UX enhancement tools, A/B testing tools
- Establish a strong web presence to gain new online customers and grow retention rate
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or a relevant field
- 5 to 8 years proven work experience as a team lead in Digital Marketing Strategy or Performance Marketing
- Experience in Ecommerce environment is desirable
- Strong experience with SEO, Performance Marketing and Social Media strategies and tools
- At least 3 years experience is managing a team of more than 10 direct and indirect reports in a dynamic environment
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Ads, Facebook and affiliate campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with tracking tools and setting up measuring strategies
- Familiarity with web design, CSS and HTML for both desktop and mobile
- Updated on key technological trends pertaining to E-commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
**We apologise that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.