Social Media & Web Coordinator
Social Media and Web Coordinator
Who are you?
We believe that a successful candidate has an adaptive and analytical mindset. You work with passion, integrity and enjoys using your creative side to come up with new initiatives to improve how we communicate with our customers. You are fluent in English and used to write creative copy for various channels. Your genuine interest in E-Commerce and Marketing, combined with your excellent communication skills are what makes you stand out from the crowd. This is also what´s allowing you to succeed in within this position and how you are contributing to the continuing expansion of Axel Arigato.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Post and create copy for different channels, such as Emails, Messenger, Facebook, Twitter and IG/FB/Tik Tok Ads. This includes weekly newsletters, information about events and seasonal activities.
- Develop and be responsible for the campaign calendar.
- Analyze email and social media channels performance (visual, position, copy, header, subject line, opt-out etc) to increase opening rate, click through rate.
- Create product descriptions, landing pages and categories. Oversee product introductions to ensure that everything looks good according to brand aesthetics.
-Take ownership of the visual merchandising online. Analyze sales performance, change position of categories and products to increase traffic/conversion and therefore sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- Relevant experience with copywriting in English.
- Basic skills in Google Analytics.
- Be able to multi-task with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Embrace change in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
Please submit your application including CV and a motivational letter. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
LAST DAY FOR APPLICATION: 2020-12-18