Who are you?
We believe that you have a scientific mindset where you with the help of data constantly improve our digital marketing efforts. To be able to do that, you are analytical, open minded and good at coordinating tasks and people. You are fluent in English and have great numerical skills. We further believe that you have a genuine interest in online marketing, branding and preferably in fashion and retail as well.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Main responsibility for paid advertising performance on channels such as TikTok, Pinterest, Affiliate, Snapchat, etc.
- Shared responsibility for paid advertising performance in Facebook Ads manager and Google Ads.
- Monitor performance and run necessary analysis for optimized ROI and growth to ensure that all channels are performing according to their targets.
- Provide daily and weekly reports including performance analysis with breakdowns on channels, markets, products and content.
- Track and analyze performance with the help of measuring tools to provide, coordinate and execute appropriate actions.
- Build new and develop existing measuring tools/reports through Google Docs, Google Analytics, BI tools.
- Scale and automate the growth processes.
- Work closely with branding and merchandising team to understand what content and products to work with throughout the season.
- Work together with developers to set up the appropriate tracking for new channels or improve tracking for current channels.
- Stay up to date with latest updates including current channels but not excluding new potential channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Fluent in English.
- Solid skills in Google Analytics and Excel.
- Analytical mind and strong numerical skills.
- Embrace change in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative.
- A solid understanding of performance marketing as well as foundations in brand marketing.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
Please submit your application including CV and a motivational letter. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.