ONLINE STORE MANAGEMENT LEADER
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced professional with top-notch experience within the ecommerce industry to join our team in Milan as the new Online Store Management Leader.
You will lead one of our online Store Management team on achieving the revenues objectives of the brand ecommerce, through the planning of the commercial initiatives, efficient stock management and the implementation of the merchandising and marketing activities.
What you'll do:
- Supervise and coordinate the daily activities of the online store:
- Ensure the overall setup and look&feel
- Develop and implement the visual merchandising and seasonal content plans
- Be a point of reference for the brand partner on defining the merchandising mix and products’ selection during the buying season
- Coordinate the products’ shooting and the catalogue creation
- Manage the product flow and retail pricing lists
- Coordinate the analysis and monitoring of the main performance indicators
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing and communication campaigns
- Coordinate the different e-commerce processes, both internally (marketing, operations, customer service, creative team) and externally (brand partner, agencies,…)
- Ensure the functioning of the online store and activate in case the support of others TLG functions to ensure business continuity
- Be the first point of contact for the Brand Partner in daily/ongoing communications for all activities linked to the online store
- Monitor constantly the sales performance, taking into account the targets and the budgets, and suggest corrective actions if necessary
- Be part of the financial and commercial planning, purchasing and merchandising activities, development of the marketing plan, and monitoring of the main business KPIs
- Be updated on the latest news and best practices from competitors and e-commerce/fashion industry, in order to bring business inputs.
- Manage the team assigned, ensuring the professional and personal development of each member
- Coordinate the recruiting and onboarding processes with the support of the HR team, and define individual objectives based on targets and performance
- Supervise the team’s work and levels of criticality and/or escalation
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4-5 years in a similar role, with proven experience in an e-commerce environment, preferably within the fashion or luxury industries/brands
- Proven experience in leading a business transformation to develop a new business opportunity.
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team
- Experience with eCommerce partners including site design, site maintenance, online campaigns
- Back-end CMS merchandising and site management experience – preferably in Salesforce
- Strong analytical approach and results-driven mindset
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multitask, with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Relationship orientation – ability to build strong, sustainable relations with internal/external stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively through a variety of methods both internally/externally and upward to senior management
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, and dynamic working environment
- Understands impact of decisions and actions on relevant stakeholders
- Profinciency in English required; International professional background is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background)
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (+26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.