Global Performance-All-Day Partnerships Lead
At a Glance
As the fastest growing running brand on the planet, we have seen our shoes, apparel, and accessories transition into fashion and streetwear partners. To consolidate and grow sustainably in this field we are looking for someone that can lead the partnership strategy within our global Performance-All-day marketing team. As an integrated Partnerships Lead you would build our brand and drive our global campaigns in cooperation with the key tastemakers in relevant ecosystems across the planet.
We are a team of marketing and product development professionals building the Performance All Day vertical here at On. We combine brand and product management expertise with a strong passion for the most sought after high-end and contemporary high-street fashion trends. Our goal is to introduce a new approach to the lifestyle market.
- Build and manage our ecosystem of strategic fashion and streetwear partners across the globe. Take advantage of your business development flair to make sure our campaigns and partnerships are impactful globally
- Spot top partners, open discussions and understand brand mix, assortment and audience priorities for leading players in the markets
- Oversee a landscape of strategic and creative campaigns in cooperation with strategic sales partners and tastemakers in the lifestyle world. Educate the organization on the latest trends and developments across the lifestyle vertical
- Cooperate cross-functionally with Direct-To-Consumer, B2B Sales, and Marketing Teams to ensure alignment with our strategy and aesthetics. Own the channel distribution strategy together with Sales leadership teams
- Enjoy rolling up your sleeves and being hands-on to deliver high-end campaigns by being focused on every detail and innovating around what the WOW means.
- Fancy working with sales insights and internal data to foresee the direction we should take.
- Experience managing and overseeing multiple strategic and creative campaigns.
- You have a proven track of end-to-end initiatives (online and offline) working with the key lifestyle tastemakers.
- It is a priority for you to work with cross-functional groups (product, design, business development, retail, sales, marketing teams) and utilize their expertise and deliverables to take our campaigns to the next level.
- You understand trade marketing as well as Direct-to-Consumer strategies and how brands and stores build and manage their image and audience
- You are on-trend when it comes to the current development of the fashion industry as well as how emerging streetwear brands create excitement
- You know how to read data and make actionable recommendations to drive the business.
- Digital trends, social media, content, and brand marketing is your bread and butter.
- You live and breathe the lifestyle fashion world, are business development savvy, and combine it with knowledge on what cultural impact fashion has on communities.
What we offer
We offer a dynamic, challenging, and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!