Visual Merchandising Lead
At a Glance:
From the outset, we have placed our trust and belief in growing powerful relationships with a network of retail partners to help us spread our brand message and bring our products to the world. Almost 10 years later, we are present in over 6,500 retailers and spread over 50 countries. We’re also ready to grow our own retail business as well.
We are now looking for a Visual Merchandising Lead to provide the very best shopping experience to our customers, optimize and innovate the way we present our products across our global retail network. Together with our product team and in-house designers, you will develop best in class solutions, create guidelines as well as train relevant stakeholders on these initiatives. Based in Zurich you will have the pulse of what is globally needed in visual merchandising via a strong connection to the markets.
We are a trade marketing team consisting of trade designers, producers, digital experts, rollout specialists, and soon merchandisers taking care of topics related to own retail and trade marketing at On. Our goal is to deliver a premium and innovative experience to our customers across the globe.
- Create and drive an innovative approach towards how visual merchandising will be defined at On (Own Retail, Trade, Events)
- Build a new team that develops concepts, guidelines, video directions, and training to support relevant stakeholders in the markets on how to merchandise their spaces
- Ensure our visual merchandising concepts and storytelling strategies match to upcoming On products and marketing initiatives
- Make sure our design team is briefed, we have all the trade tools ready on time and our markets have guidelines to execute
- Be an innovative and creative expert on all things merchandising - analyzing the trade and own retail environments holistically in order to give consultancy on presenting our products in the best way possible
- Collect relevant data for future decision making while keeping omni-channel opportunities in mind
- Create environments that draw humans into our footwear, apparel and accessories, be a storyteller through the curation of products and colors
- At least 5 years of experience in visual merchandising or similar fields of work
- Track record of fashion (footwear, apparel, and accessories) curation projects
- Experience leading a team
- Experience in conceptualizing and designing merchandising tools
- Strong project management skills - coordinating various tasks and schedules at the same time
- Strong presentation skills - experience presenting business concepts in a creative way (preparing VM guidelines and training sales team)
- Willingness to challenge the obvious
- Passion for sports, outdoor and lifestyle fashion
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!