Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Full-Time Employment Contract
We are looking for a resourceful Senior Performance Marketing Manager to successfully continue navigating this new landscape through the development of our digital traffic channels. Joining the marketing team, based out of London, this brand new role is integral to Josh Wood Colour’s growth strategy, with the primary mission to generate and harness opportunities to increase qualified traffic to JoshWoodColour.com.
As the owner of key revenue-driving channels (paid search, paid social, display, SEO/organic search, affiliates), your ability to identify growth hacks yet maintain a low CAC to CLV ratio will be key to the sustainable growth of Josh Wood Colour. The position reports directly into the Director of Marketing and works seamlessly in collaboration with the eCommerce team.
Josh Wood is a world leading colourist, an Executive Board Member of the British Beauty Council and a regular host on ITV’s This Morning. He founded the Atelier in 2011 as the home of our handpicked dream team of colourists and stylists.
We are on a mission to offer a better solution for clients to have fantastic personalised hair colour that is tailored to each individual. Our London Atelier is also the home to Josh Wood Colour Digital, working alongside Josh and the Atelier team to bring expert product innovation to our at home community.
- Set and own the traffic acquisition strategy in line with planned channel targets to exceed Joshwoodcolour.com sales budgets and brand awareness goals
- Managing key consultancy relationships ensuring campaigns are optimised and scaled to drive performance whilst delivering exciting brand experiences
- Driving the organic keyword strategy through outreach, linkback and content tactics
- Partnering with our analytics team to deliver consumer profiling and customer data platform projects, improving our ability to track CAC and CLV across channel
- Partnering with our content team to ensure synergy with all organic content initiatives whilst evolving content strategy based on paid performance key learnings
- Resourcefully identifying and exploiting opportunities to tap new potential customer segments by staying on top of all that’s going on across the business & evolving the toolkit to drive & capture intent
- Delivering solid performance marketing strategies for key growth markets (focus on UK), eventually also supporting on other markets
- Applying a test-learn-refine approach to all activities and cultivating insights sharing across the business
- Own all marketing channel and site performance reporting to keep the larger business and leadership team informed of key opportunities and shifts in the business
- 5+ years experience in a global performance / digital marketing role, ideally bringing experience from other industries & verticals
- Entrepreneurial, with a willingness to challenge conventions & be a strong team player
- Someone with a data lead approach that is analytically savvy and action orientated
- Proven track record of improving customer acquisition via traditional and non-traditional, creative new channel development
- Expertise in SEM, SEO, affiliates, referral marketing, and identifying lucrative opportunities to generate quality traffic to exceed sales and grow brand presence
- Expert on UK digital landscape, US & EU experience is a plus
- Proven experience in building channel attribution models and measuring CAC in an omnichannel context
- Channel agnostic approach, with understanding of how to leverage data across channels in order to deliver consistent, tailored messages across touchpoints
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding key digital marketing metrics and to build performance reportsYou are based in London
- Passion for beauty, hair colour & care, Josh Wood Colour
- We are a friendly bunch with a strong and collaborative team culture
- You will be joining a creative team and get the chance to help shape how we work
- Working in a growing brand with global ambition is a unique challenge and opportunity where time passes quickly, no two weeks are the same, and the opportunities for trying new things for personal development are constant
- We have a physical office presence in Holland Park, London. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Digital employees until January 2021 when we will review the situation again. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to work from home. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our team.