Head of Content for Allies Group
Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galeries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as through our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon. Because of our continued growth, we are setting up an EU HQ in Berlin and are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative team player who will play a critical role in creating original content across various digital, social media and physical platforms. As well as be responsible for all copy and brand story-telling elements.
- Help define brand communications and content strategy
- Develop and grow our Allies Group (@alliesofskin + @psaskin) community, as well as support the Social Media team with the launch of TikTok for both brands
- Create original content for our various social media platforms
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting
- Collaborate with channel partners to identify new opportunities for Allies Group’s social strategy and stay on top of new trends in social media and community management
- Work with the creative team to prioritize and implement creative, beta tests, and landing page tests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - with a flair for storytelling
- Experience with community management and growth strongly preferred
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with the aptitude to prioritize multiple projects
- Independent and self-directed
- Strong time management capabilities
- Strong critical-thinking skills and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop Suites a plus