Fashion & Supply Intern, January 2021
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Fashion & Supply intern to join our C2C team in our New York office, starting January 2021.
- Support the C2C team in recruiting and on-boarding new sellers; curate and upload new inventory for US C2C
- Manage internal tools and systems for seller and inventory management
- Assist the onsite & merchandising team in executing seller features and content production
- Conduct market research and competitor audits
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be a student and receive credit for the internship
- Able to commit minimum 3 days a week
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines
- Ability to think proactively, creatively and resourceful
- Knowledge of the fashion resale industry is a plus
What we offer
- An exciting internship in our New York office where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.