JUNIOR LIFESTORE BUYER
Junior Homeware & Lifestyle Buyer
An exciting opportunity to join the Goodhood Team in our Lifestore category as a Junior Buyer.
Reporting into the Head of Buying and owner responsible for the Lifestore Concept.
KEY OBJECTIVES AND ROLE
- Reporting to the Head of Buying the Junior Lifestore Buyer will play an important role in curation, sourcing of brands and product selection for Goodhood Lifestore and Beauty and Grooming.
- An understanding of the Goodhood culture is essential.
- The buyer will need to identify and source new brands, and demonstrate the ability to curate buys by brand ensuring all orders are selected with the Goodhood customer in mind, alongside commercial focus.
- Managing and ownership of the entire buying process including the critical path.
- Planning, selecting and buying for Lifestore and Beauty and Grooming.
- Negotiating favourable terms for Goodhood.
- Monitoring orders, sales and margin.
- Manage plans for stock levels.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all suppliers.
- Sourcing new suppliers.
- Keep up to date with market trends as well as predicting future trends.
- Researching market research, competitor analysis and product evaluations.
- Oversee online product copy and categorisation of all new products live on site.
- Excellent commercial and industry awareness.
- Creative and Analytical.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good communicator.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Teamworking and interpersonal skills.
- Confident presentation style and passion for retail.
- 2 years' experience in Homeware and Lifestyle Buying
If this is the right role for you to join our team here at Goodhood, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send all applications to email@example.com with you CV and Cover Letter attched and the subject of: JUNIOR LIFESTORE BUYER