Planning and Inventory Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Planning and Inventory Manager
tasc is a quickly growing sustainable activewear brand in New Orleans looking for an experienced Inventory Planner to lead inventory positioning and product flow, ensuring seamless execution across all channels of business. Reports directly to the Senior Manager of Merchandising and Product.
The Planning and Inventory Manager has overall responsibility for business unit inventory, inclusive of influencing sales, margin and inventory to drive continuous improvement for tasc Performance. This role is an individual contributor responsible for producing omni channel unit forecasts, establishing unique size curves for all planned choices and deploying finished goods from distribution center to stores. The Planning and Inventory Manager will also be a liaison between stores, the digital team, logistics and other cross functional partners. They will utilize several business applications including, but not limited to: NetSuite, Shopify, and NuOrder.
The Perks: Ditch the heels and skirts or button ups and loafers! You get to wear sneakers and your best athleisure to work everyday with a fun and growing team...in New Orleans (America’s most culturally exciting city).
- Support creating seasonal/monthly/weekly total business sales, margin and inventory goals/plans
- Provide Open to Buy reporting at the category and form levels
- Deliver budgeted sales and margin by ensuring inventory levels align with customer preferences enabling plan sell-thru
- Create and maintain value-add analysis that will support leadership decision-making and maximize sales and profit (e.g. inventory productivity, price point activity, key item performance)
- Develop and articulate fact-based analytical approach to forecast decisions, monitor results and action necessary forecasting and deployment adjustments with exceptional change agility
- Formulate inventory deployment strategy, taking into account constraints, such as timing of merchandise delivery and distribution of sizes to support merchandise sales plans
- Perform size level analysis and create size curves for each planned choice
- Work with Operations partners to resolve external constraints that impact inventory flow
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager of Merchandising and Product to prioritize flow of product in light of inventory constraints
- Prepare weekly analysis and reports that identify business risks/opportunities as they relate to sales, margin and inventory management
- Virtually move inventory between warehouses and set and maintain replenishment points by channel
- Work collaboratively across multiple functions and departments within the organization
- Support ad hoc analytical project work with a goal of enabling new thinking with consistent, accurate information and analyses
- Support inventory management between digital and store channels
- 4+ years of planning, inventory management and/or analytical experience
- Experience in the retail industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and interact collaboratively, working with multiple partners to resolve exceptions and collaborate on best alternatives
- Strong analytical skills – ability to analyze, understand, and execute business decisions based on large amounts of complex, quantitative data
- High technical skill proficiency (PC-based) using advanced functions in Excel; demonstrated ability to learn and apply new software technology. Systems used: NetSuite, Shopify, NuOrder
- Ability to be a team player and to foster a commitment to teamwork among other associates
- Must be a self-starter and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an understanding of how to deliver information to different audience levels
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
This is a full-time position. Compensation will be based on experience.