Junior Brand Partnerships Manager
- Full Time
Bombinate is looking for a Head of Supply to lead our growing Supply team. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience working in supplier partnerships in a marketplace business. If you’re passionate about conscious brands, marketplaces and believe you can be instrumental in building the future of craftsmanship, then we want to hear from you.
In this role you will be championing Bombinate's unique proposition to a new generation of ambitious brand founders. You'll lead the sourcing, planning & onboarding of our partner brands while building and maintaining outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem-solving.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and data-driven environment and have the opportunity to gain exposure to partnering with a variety of functions, including business operations, product, growth, and analytics. This is an opportunity to join a team where you’re set up for success and play an integral role in shaping the future of Quality Lifestyle.
What you'll do:
- Internally: You will manage the supply strategy of a key player in one of the most exciting & growing markets
- Externally: You will be a trusted strategic partner for our brands across their whole digital distribution.
- You will support the leadership team in establishing key processes and ways of working with internal stakeholders
- Support on critical projects revolving around brand communications, planning, and growth
- You will innovate and identify ways to maximise partner performance within the platform
- Build and maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem-solving
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock, be proactive in identifying opportunities to drive results
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to partners, working closely with operations and other teams, to drive all service KPIs and ensure business needs are met.
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each Partner's status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- Manage a complicated, cross-functional category across internal stakeholders (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing workstreams)
- Conduct regular business reviews internally and with Partners
- Regularly review processes and documentation pipeline at scale.
- Serve as the go-to resource for on-boarding standards, needs and issues internally.
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with partner brands, and ensure adherence to promotional activities
- Make it your mission to create an exceptional experience for our brands during on-boarding.
- Onboard new partners commercially and supervise the operational setup and implementation, ensuring partners are online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame
Who you are?
What experience, skills and traits do I need?
- Passion for Bombinate’s mission
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business
- You have the ability to influence senior characters internally and externally - Strong stakeholder management
- Skilled in sales/negotiation techniques and strong analytical ability
- Well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace
- Excellent in prioritization and timing
- Skilled in Excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information
- While you have an eye for the big picture, you believe that your job is a craft, and so the details are something you like to obsess over.
- Curious about the problem and hungry to learn about marketplace dynamics and supply/demand environments
- Process and systems-oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- You can think across multiple dimensions of a business (sales, product, marketing etc.) and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Be empathetic and have the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the Bombinate's partners
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Additional languages are a big advantage
25 days holiday. Increase by 1 day with each year at Bombinate
Generous Bombinate credit allowance to help you bring your wardrobe & home to life + 20% employee discount.
We trust you to work the schedule that’s most productive for you and your teammates.
Remote work policy
We believe in remote teams so you'll have the opportunity to work from home or wherever you want. The Bombinate team is currently spread across (🇨🇭 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 🇦🇹 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 🇵🇹).
We’d like you to be part of one or two days a year when we take time out to think about social trends and how Bombinate should grow as the world evolves around us.
Your perfect setup
Mac/Windows, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. You need it, we'll get it.
Regular team socials:
- Weekly breakfast meetings.
- Drinks on Thursdays
- Monthly Team dinners
Coaching & Mentoring to help you with your development.
Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same.
At Bombinate, you’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
Spacious & Modern Office
Bombinate's HQ is located in the heart of Shoreditch in the Biscuit building. We're lucky to have the likes of Brat, Padella, Allpress, Dishoom & many others as neighbours.
Coffee's on us
We have our very own barista who will make sure to provide you with the best cappuccinos & espressos in town.
1. Intro call: On this first call, we'll get to know each other. We'll get you excited about what we're building and the impact we're trying to have on the world. You'll walk us through your experience and ambitions.
2. Meet the team: You'll get to meet another team member who is relevant to your role. During the call/meeting, we'll dive deeper into your achievements, KPIs & past responsibilities. We'll also make sure to answer any questions you have by then.
(3. Potential technical assessment: May depend on the position)
4. Reference call: We'll ask you to introduce us to one of your colleagues/past managers so we can understand your work ethic.
5**. Final conversation:** One of the founders will have a final conversation with you to talk about the position, our thoughts & expectations
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and:
- Include "Junior BP Manager | BOF" in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send us 5 to 150 words explaining why we'll be glad to have you on board one year from now.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done, e.g. your portfolio, LinkedIn, instagram.