Client Delight Associate
Client Delight Associate
Full-Time Employment Contract
Josh Wood Colour is looking for someone who loves helping and delighting people. Your role will be to help clients who visit our website and social sites in every way possible, ranging from answering questions about us and what we offer, to helping them to choose the right colours and products that will suit them and answering questions about orders. All with the overall goal of genuinely delighting our clients with an unrivalled service experience. If we treat our clients with respect and care we will deliver value to them, build loyalty and have a healthy growing, financially sustainable business.
We are looking for someone who will always want to innovate and improve what we do, helping to delight clients across multiple channels (email, chat, and others soon). You will need to be able to work independently whilst collaborating with the rest of our small team.
Josh Wood is a world-leading colourist, an Executive Board Member of the British Beauty Council and a regular host on ITV’s This Morning. He founded the Atelier in 2011 as the home of our handpicked dream team of colourists and stylists.
“From Fashion Week to the red carpet, if you’ve spotted a shade you absolutely love, it’s more than likely expert colourist Josh Wood or his team were behind it” - Refinery29
We are on a mission to offer a better solution for clients to have fantastic personalised hair colour that is tailored to each individual. Our London Atelier is also the home to Josh Wood Colour Digital, working alongside Josh and the Atelier team to bring expert product innovation to our at home community.
- At least 2 years experience in a consumer-facing company (preferably a start-up) with a strong client ethos
- Experience of having used Zendesk or similar system on a daily basis is required
- Experience and aptitude with using software for project co-ordination, order checking, communication.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable skills and ability to provide a customer focussed service, responding proactively and positively to challenges, keeping customers informed and managing expectations accordingly
- Ability to manage difficult or aggressive customers
- We are a friendly bunch with a strong and collaborative team culture
- You will be joining a creative team and get the chance to help shape how we work
- Working in a growing brand with global ambition is a unique challenge and opportunity where time passes quickly, no two weeks are the same, and the opportunities for trying new things for personal development are constant
- We have a physical office presence in Holland Park, London. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Digital employees until January 2021 when we will review the situation again. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to work from home. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our team.