Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Assistant
Dora Larsen is looking for a versatile, creative and driven Digital Marketing and E-commerce Assistant. In this unique role you’ll be responsible for executing digital design, alongside more commercially driven tasks, to meet the Brand’s overall marketing objectives. You will report into, and work alongside, the Marketing and Content Manager.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual who thrives in a creative, fast paced, start-up environment. We are looking for a people person with a great work ethic, and above all a positive attitude. You’ll be confident coordinating multiple tasks, have a natural ability to work to deadlines and be a great team player.
- Designing assets required for content across all Dora Larsen platforms.
- Scheduling all weekly content for customer email send outs and social media channels.
- Building google and social ads and monitoring progress and results.
- Setting up automated email marketing as required, as part of the Brand’s CRM strategy.
- Ensuring all customer digital touch points are updated with current seasonal imagery.
- Take ownership of the Brand’s image library to ensure all images are suitable for use and editing if required.
- Liaising with the Warehouse team to send out PR and Influencer gifts.
- Extracting data from various web platforms and analytics tools to build reports and monitor marketing KPIs.
- Working cross functionally with other members of the Dora Larsen team.
- Daily monitoring of the brand’s website to ensure that it is up-to-date, accurate and fully functioning and flagging anything that needs attention.
- Ensuring that all new product data is uploaded onto the Brand’s website in a timely manner prior to product launch dates.
- Identifying opportunities for ongoing improvement of the website and researching and implementing appropriate solutions, utilising third parties where appropriate.
- Optimising website SEO.
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience working with Shopify
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads manager
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Social media savvy
- Experience with Adobe CC Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro.
- HTML knowledge (desired, not essential).
- Self-starter, quick learner and highly organised
- Personable and able to form relationships with external stakeholders
- Interest in, and understanding of, marketing & luxury fashion
- Actively seeking to be part of a fast-growing fashion start-up
- Keen to learn and progress
- 1-3 years’ experience required– salary will be dependent upon experience.