Wholesale Account Manager
We are looking for a Wholesale Account Manager to join the Roland Mouret team starting by February 2021.
Please note the following before submitting your application.
As Sales Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for designated wholesale accounts (boutiques, department stores, online stores) in the luxury fashion arena to ensure positive development of relationships, timely merchandise deliveries and successful performance and representation of the collection.
Your main responsibilities as Wholesale Account Manager:
- Be the point of contact for international buyers and store owners regarding all commercial and sales issues.
- Take part in sales campaign during fashion weeks, work in the showroom to assist buyers in building and placing the orders, insert the orders in the system, send confirmations.
- Stay in direct contact with buyers to inform regarding the availability or ordered merchandise, create proforma invoices, customs papers, shipping documents, organise shipments from the warehouse.
- Build relationships with international buyers to make sure collections are properly represented, request and analyse sell throughs, promptly offer reorders.
- Monitor online stores to make sure the collection is well represented (photography, styling, recommended prices)
- Research and monitor the markets to discover new retailers and potential partners, evaluate current stockists.
- Monitor incoming payments from designated stores, create shipping overviews and account statements.
- Join forces with production team to work on recommended retail prices for new collections.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You should have demonstrable experience in a similar role within luxury womenswear in a comparable brand to us and you should be highly organised and analytical and proactive. You should already have great relationships with the key players and have the ability to build new ones quickly. Ideally you will have learned your trade in a bigger brand but have worked more recently in a smaller brand and had to fight your brands corner. You will have grown your brand and be able to build and develop key relationships. Ideally you will have worked for a brand placed in similar accounts as Roland Mouret and you should be up for a challenge. You should be tenacious and don't take no for an answer. We need someone who can lead, negotiate and be solutions orientated but also happy to get their hands dirty.