Jing Culture & Commerce is seeking a highly talented and creative Visuals Intern to assist with Jing Culture & Commerce's visual growth. The visuals intern will work with the editorial team to design editorial layout, establish a consistent visual identity, and create visual elements accompanying high-quality B2B content on culture and technology. The Visuals Intern will support the editorial team in photo editing, illustration, and executing Jing Culture & Commerce graphics standards across different platforms.
An idea candidate must have a keen eye for detail as well as a vision for consistent design throughout different platforms, for both print and digital.
What you'll do:
- Lead graphic design for website and social
- Assist the editorial team in creating graphic elements, illustrations, and photo editing
- Create illustrations (including infographics) and image-source to lead daily articles
- Develop a consistent visual language for Jing Culture & Commerce
- Create visual content for Jing social media platforms
- Develop design layout for email newsletters, articles, internal and external documents and presentations, etc.
- Deep familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, and WordPress
- Manage visual assets