Communications & Content Executive
ABOUT CAMILLA AND MARC
Established in 2003 by siblings Camilla Freeman-Topper and Marc Freeman, CAMILLA AND MARC are an independent, family owned and run, Australian Luxury fashion brand. The CAMILLA AND MARC philosophy centers around offering high-end design & construction with a simplicity in design that allows the wearer to shine through.
CAMILLA AND MARC believe in great design that is transforming, striving to inspire their customers to be a better, more confident version of themselves allowing them to live creatively and richly.
Timeless, modern and tailored often with something unexpected, CAMILLA AND MARC are a leading light of the Australian fashion guard with a view and a plan to lead tomorrow’s generations.
CAMILLA AND MARC seeks an eager, forward-thinking Communications and Digital Content Producer / Executive to join its team. Reporting directly to the Communications Manager and Head of Brand, the candidate should be able to work well within a fast-paced team as well as have the ability to work independently on projects where necessary.
The candidate would handle all day-to-day sample management for each collection, assisting in the smooth running and visual merchandising of the showroom. They will work to secure strong influencer and VIP placements, produce consistent editorial placement across product and brand campaigns, produce regular influencer and press communications materials and will proactively seek out engaging influencer, VIP and editorial opportunities.
The candidate will also have a passion for a fast paced digital environment, working to support the creative brand team in the creation of social media and online content and assist in the planning and production of seasonal shoots.
The desired candidate is highly organised, efficient and driven. They should also be passionate and enthusiastic and have the willingness and ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Assist in the rollout of the Influencer and VIP strategy.
- Execute the press, influencer and VIP guidelines alongside the Communications and Content Manager.
- Pitch and secure weekly editorial coverage
- Organise press days and virtual showroom appointments.
- Draft seasonal collection materials including press materials and collection notes.
- Responsible for showroom VM and all press, influencer and VIP send outs.
- Manage all press and Influencer campaign reporting ensuring timely communication of
- program results. Support the team in providing analysis and building weekly and
- monthly activity reports based on owned and earned KPIs.
- Distribute weekly press recaps and internal communication.
- Stay informed on all industry, influencer and VIP news.
- Assist in relationship building programming for press, Influencer and VIP networks.
- Ensure Press, Influencer and VIP database upkeep on Launch Metrics.
- Ensure all samples are managed via the Launch Metrics system.
- Sample tracking for VIP and special projects.
- Liaise with Ecommerce and Product Development teams around product loans, product drop dates and cancelled styles.
- Support the creative brand team in the creation of social media content. Create monthly mood boards for planning shoots, manage the correct product assortment by liaising with wholesale and retail teams, source props and produces the shoots.
- Assist in the writing of captions for social media accounts maintaining brand standards.
- Monitor all channels daily for comments and alert team to any negative sentiments.
- Responsible for replying to all influencer, VIP and press direct messages across all
- social media channels and liaising with other departments as appropriate.
- Manage all influencer content and creative collaborations alongside the Communications and Content Manager ensuring organic placement across social channels, including Instagram Stories takeovers, IGTV and editorial / journal features.
- Ensure department budgets are up-to date across courier, gifting, content and seasonal shoots.
- Ensure timely month end budget tracking across the creative department.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years experience within an agency or in-house communications team
- Proficient in Launch Metrics, Photoshop and In Design.
- Excellent relationships with Influencers, VIP and industry.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge of Social Media Trends
- Flexible and solution oriented – comfortable working where things constantly change.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working in a fast-paced challenging digital environment with short deadlines.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital consumer behaviour.
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams external partners and influence decision making across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent prioritisation, project management and critical thinking skills, with a strong sense of focus, organisation, and attention to detail.
- Positive, can-do attitude with ability to hit the ground running.
- Enthusiastic team player with the flexibility to re-prioritise, multi-task and switch task fluidly.
CAMILLA AND MARC is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to promoting workplace diversity and creating a safe and respectful workplace for all employees. All employment decisions at CAMILLA AND MARC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other aspect protected by law. CAMILLA AND MARC does not tolerate unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying.