Digital Marketing Manager
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology startup based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation. Described by Forbes as “the facelift online fashion has been looking for” - come be a part of our journey to grow and scale Collagerie as a global fashtech platform.
If you are a self-driven, ambitious, tech-savvy professional, we would love to meet you! We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who loves wearing multiple hats and will thrive on growing Collagerie.
- Lead & develop innovative marketing plans to raise brand awareness, acquire and retain consumers and drive sales.
- Identify key product content and newsletter opportunities as part of the marketing calendar; work cross-functionally with the editorial team to deliver results.
- Analyse and interpret data across website, affiliate network and social channels.
- Generate weekly & monthly performance reports to inform future strategy.
- Own the social media strategy to drive community engagement and build brand love, setting and exceeding key targets
- Handle any queries through social media, engaging and activating audiences.
- Manage cross channel communications for any digital and (future) in-person events.
- Management of customer database, audience segmentation.
- Collaborate with co-founders and the wider team on ways to optimise and drive forward the user experience.
- Identify key external opportunities to promote the brand , ie/ brand speaker opportunities.
- Liaise with Partnerships Manager on branded content and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and competitor analysis.
- Proven work experience in marketing or similar role.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms.
- Thoughtful and empathetic person with excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Team player with good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing is a plus.