PR and Influencer Account Manager
Kendal and Partners is one of London’s leading boutique strategic communications agencies, amplifying authentic and credible universes for forward-thinking brands.
Founded in 2014, Kendal and Partners understands the importance of exploring a brand’s DNA to unlock compelling story-telling that becomes the strategic bedrock informing all creative communications. Occupying a unique position, Kendal and Partners actively works on behalf of brands across the worlds of luxury, art, culture, fashion and hospitality.
Supported and informed by consumer and cultural insights, we ensure partnerships and campaigns are intelligent, relevant and credible - delivering dynamic initiatives and content which elevates brands, creates desire and ultimately delivers for growth.
Kendal and Partners clients include: Alexa Chung, Victoria Beckham, American Express, Bird in Hand Wine, Kylie Minogue Wines, Don Julio Tequila 1942 and Sotheby's.
Kendal and Partners are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic PR and Influencer Account Manager to join the team.
Both savvy and self-starting, the successful candidate will work on campaigns across a multitude of clients, actively communicating best in class messaging to global press, media and creators. You will be responsible for print, digital and social coverage for brand activations - and as such, candidates must have an impressive strategic PR and Influencer marketing background within luxury, along with strong press contacts within the fashion, lifestyle and hospitality industries.
In addition, you will maintain strong relationships with the media, and collaborate with external consultants and agencies as/when necessary. Please note, the role reports directly in to the Founder and Managing Director of Kendal and Partners.
- Building strategic PR, media and comms plans for a full mix of clients
- Utilising your written communications skills to write press releases, social copy, etc.
- Planning and delivering social media activities, backed up by your own social media research
- Creating engaging content across a mix of digital channels (client owned)
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients
- Delivering regular reports on marketing and social activities
- Building and nurturing relationships with key fashion press & stylists
- Securing PR coverage across target media titles
- Press release writing
- Pitching key fashion, lifestyle and hospitality stories to editors
- Developing PR strategies for seasonal launches and key brand activations
- Helping manage each client’s seasonal PR budget for: press, social and influencer
- Develop and nurture relationships with celebrities & influencers
- PR coverage monitoring and reporting
- Assisting in planning and execution of all PR/ influencer events
- Work collaboratively with internal and client teams to ensure all influencer content is maximised through PR channels.
Key Candidate Traits
- Minimum 3-4 years experience, working in-house or agency-side
- Demonstrable PR experience with local and global brands
- A thorough knowledge and interest in fashion, art, culture and social media
- A proven track record of working in Wine and Drinks PR, and/or Fashion and Art PR
- Excellent client satisfaction, retention and growth
- A great black book of press and media contacts, predominantly in fashion, lifestyle and hospitality
- Highly organised and the ability to multitask
- Strong track record in new business and networking
- Existing network of direct contacts with leading social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Existing network of agent contacts across fashion, celebrity and influencers/creators
- Existing network of creators and influencers relevant to fashion, luxury and lifestyle.
- Proactive attitude to generating press coverage
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A solid understanding of digital and social channels (even better, you’ll have experience working with them)
Candidate: Personal Profile
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity as well as a self-starter
- A true team player is essential and a genuine desire to talk to and work alongside others to get the job done
- Someone with an inquisitive mind who’s motivated and always wants to do the right thing for our clients
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Driven and proactive. Ability to drive projects forward using initiative.
Candidate: Soft Skills required
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience in Adobe Suite (preferably: Indesign and PhotoShop)
Start Date: ASAP pending any existing notice period for the candidate.
Due to the current government guidance, candidates will be interviewed via Zoom - and subsequently on-boarded via Zoom as well.
Once lockdown has eased, Kendal and Partners office is based in Old Street, London (closest tube: Old Street).
For further information on Kendal and Partners, please visit: