Flagship Store & Ecommerce Manager
We’re looking for a passionate Flagship Store & Ecommerce Manager to take the lead in owning our Flagship Boutique in Bangkok, Thailand.
* Be the face of our Flagship Boutique in Bangkok, Thailand, taking ownership of how the store is presented to customers and engaged with by our teams.
* Understand the commercial objectives of the Fine Jewellery as a whole, and per category in order to design and implement the sales strategy to deliver the plan.
* Drive sales with a multi-channel approach, through both our flagship store as well as Patcharavipa.com
*Take pride in how you and your team are curating experiences for all clients within the jewellery department, engaging clients in a journey to discover, explore and interact with product.
*Lead the Fine Jewellery sales team, supporting them to achieve their KPI's and develop their skills.
*Engage in regular coaching and training relating to jewellery product, styling, and storytelling, transferring your knowledge and passion to upskill and build confidence in all retail members.
*Continuously self-educate on all aspects of collections and products building extensive knowledge (including technical, materials, stones and diamond knowledge) and encourage your team do the same.
*Drive a culture of clientelling, motivating the team to collect and use high quality data to cultivate genuine long-term relationships with clients.
*Encourage the team to participate in after-sales service, including supporting with product serving & repairs.
*Analyse sales performance across the flagship store and ecommerce platform, identifying patterns and opportunities, and translating these into practical tactics for the team to drive performance.
*Work with the corporate team to exchange ideas and initiatives designed to support the sales performance.
*Maintaining constant communication with corporate team to offer performance insight, client feedback and suggestions to improve the assortment and allocation to drive commercial performance.
*Work consultatively with clients to facilitate bespoke and custom orders for limited edition and one-off pieces, helping clients to achieve their vision for the product.
*Work closely with the corporate team to prepare for and facilitate trunk shows and client events, driving client attendance and client engagement.
*Manage stock integrity by running stock reports, accountable for daily stock counts and resolving any discrepancies promptly.
*Ensure the team are aware of, trained and follow jewellery security procedures, ensuring 100% compliance.
*Follow VM standards to ensure product is presented in the most appealing way.
*Take responsibility for day to day store operations inside and outside of flagship store.
*Oversee all ecommerce orders, customer enquires and the delivery of orders.
*Ensure the ecommerce platform is well maintained and up to date with the latest products.
*Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in a Fine Jewellery Store Manager role.
* Proven experience within a luxury jewellery business.
* Strong leadership skills with an interest in coaching and developing others.
* GIA (or equivalent) qualified.
* Proven track record in contributing towards achieving targets.
* Strong ability to build clientele and manage your customer book effectively
* Confidence to build and maintain relationships with clients.
* Confident with Shopify Ecommerce platform.
* Fluent in Thai, English, additional languages are always an advantage.
Required skills & expertise: Sales, Jewellery, and Management