Paid Media Executive (18 Month FTC) - Browns Fashion
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Ecommerce, Technology & Product
We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer needs – both internal and external! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and in-store experiences with technology, as well as the key business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products and enhancements to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our London oﬃce is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The performance marketing team are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join us on an 18-month contract. Reporting into our Senior Paid Media Executive, you will support the team in planning and executing campaigns across key revenue driving paid channels. The role is to support the full consumer funnel in the most effective and efficient way, supporting our ambitious growth plans.
What you’ll do
- Hands-on day to day responsibility of our paid search and paid social channels, ensuring campaigns are set up correctly and running effectively.
- Implement, optimise and manage paid search, display and paid social campaigns within budget across Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Bing Ads platforms.
- Work closely with senior paid media executive to ensure all PPC and paid social campaigns are in line with the overall acquisition strategy.
- Perform keyword research, search query reporting, ad copy testing in line with industry best practice and bid optimisations to ensure they are in line with the budget.
- Understand creative and copy requirements for the performance channels, and work with the digital design team to produce high performing assets for paid media campaigns in a timely and efficient way.
- Regular analysis, review and reporting on campaign performance against budgeted spend and targets, for each paid media channel.
Who you are
- Hands-on experience working across Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Business Manager, with a proven track record of building, scaling and optimising paid campaigns to deliver results.
- Experience building and managing dynamic campaigns, feed optimisation, setting up and maintaining remarketing lists and A/B testing - all within digital platforms.
- Experience in building and managing reporting dashboards across paid channels in excel or an equivalent platform, automating data from Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook as required.
- Strong working knowledge of excel, including using formulae and pivot tables.
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 25 day holidays (plus bank holidays) and holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving’s Isa’s, ClassPass and more
- Discount off Browns of 50%
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal Opportunities Statement
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.