Online Business Analyst
Online Business Analysts
We are seeking talented and young professionals to join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan as Online Business Analysts.
Working alongside the Store Management, Marketing, Operations, and/or Logistics teams, the Online Business Analyst will be responsible for providing insightful analyses and recommending informed business decisions with the aim of identifying opportunities for growth.
You must be highly organized, technically-minded, and an excellent communicator, with an ability to transform complicated charts of online data into valuable information.
What you'll do:
- Develop budgets, projections, and data analysis to drive seasonal buying and product strategy
- Monitor and analyze to optimize sells through and stock levels (if supporting Store Management), ROI (if supporting Marketing), and a number of other KPIs
- Provide detailed seasonal and ad-hoc reports and analysis on sales, stock levels, and marketing campaigns, providing customer insights to other teams and to top management
- Work alongside other key teams and the brand partner to improve performance
- Work and communicate cross functionally and with brand partners
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Engineering, Economics, or Business backgrounds with the passion, skills, and experience to deliver high quality business analysis to our brand partners
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving capabilities, and a strong ability to interpret test results and draw insights
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in Italian and English is required; knowledge of a third language is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to engage effectively across the business and with third parties, at all levels of seniority
- Ability to understand and provide clarity on complex problems, often “on the fly”
- Thrives in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers;
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.