Product Manager - Internal Tools
Product Manager - Internal Tools
Rebag is the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories both online and in stores. We are reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores with locations in Los Angeles, New York, and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
As Rebag continues to scale and innovate in the luxury resale space, well functioning internal tools and systems are a critical component to our success. Rebag core tools are built in-house and complemented with 3rd party tools that we integrate into our stack. Together, internal tools are used constantly by all of our internal teams with new features, improvement and maintenance of the existing happening very frequently.
As part of the Rebag Product team, the Product Manager for Internal Tools will be responsible for developing, scaling and maintaining those systems and tools and will report to the VP of Product.
- Gain a deep understanding of all the systems and tools used by Rebag Internal teams (Operations, Buying, Customer Service, Authentication, Retail..).
- Work with department leaders to identify new features or areas for improvements, brainstorm solutions, and prioritize them on the roadmap.
- Evaluate between custom built, low/no-code development, and third-party integrations to solve problems effectively, efficiently, and scalably.
- Lead the software development team, serving as product owner and part project manager, to define product specifications, direct the development and oversee testing to ensure releases are timely and bug free.
- Organize daily and weekly schedules to accommodate for the Engineering team being in a different timezone (Europe) - while all department leaders are US based.
- Communicate efficiently and frequently on new feature releases and support demoing and training of those to stakeholders.
- Define, implement and monitor KPIs to support the continuous optimization of the current solutions as well as future ones you will develop
4+ years of product owner/product management experience OR 5+ years in business analyst or project manager positions that are working closely with software development teams
Experience developing complex software for operational stakeholders - (think ecommerce inventory management, supply chain software or warehouse management software...)
Problem solver attitude - especially the ability to independently try to identify the root cause of an issue and come up with possible short term work-around and long term fixes
Strong analytical skills and ability to gather and use data to discuss problems and solutions.
Team player able to work closely with the tech team and all the operational teams
Clear communicator with the ability to talk to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Comfortable working in a fast-paced ecosystem with a high level of ownership and accountability, including the ability to prioritize the work based on business needs and available resources