Wholesale Sales Representative | VERO MODA
We are looking for a proactive and confident team player to support the growth of VERO MODA UK. As part of a supportive team, you will be responsible for managing VERO MODA independent accounts, and small multiple key accounts. This role will suit an energetic, personable and organised individual who is commercially driven and eager to maximise new opportunities and sales across the UK.
- Personable, and confident in building relationships with new and existing customers
- Can do attitude, fast learner and able to hit the ground running
- Enjoy work autonomously and as part of a team
- Commercially driven with a passion for sales, and results orientated
- Organised, and highly motivated to manage self
- Highly flexible in an ever-changing business environment
- Competent with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving licence
- Responsible for your group of UK independent accounts and small multiple key accounts
- Identify new growth strategies for the brand within the account base and prospect new customers
- Ensure all independents are serviced regularly including taking and placing orders
- Contact all independent accounts on a weekly basis, sending stocklists, and maximising opportunities for replenishment
- Sell digitally, through the showroom and where possible visit customers on the road.
- Set and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Close cooperation with the Key Account Managers and Country Sales Manager
- Generate customer sales proposals, process orders, manage credits and send pack shots
- Manage samples and imagery for Key Account customers photo shoots
- Setting up sales appointments, including showroom set up
- Collection set up, including steaming, hanging and pricing
- Training customers on our online platform BEST Direct
- Working closely with the Brand Communications team to push new initiatives in stores
- Visit wholesale customers in store and support with training sales teams
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the industry
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company car
- Cycle to work scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Online discount across all brands
- Heavily discounted clothing samples
- Regular company social events
- 2.30pm finish on a Friday
- Plus more!
Since 1987, VERO MODA has been present in the mind of young women looking for new trends, accessible styles and fashionable must-have items.
Fast fashion is our metier, a vibrant and accessible approach to fashion is our trademark, and being together in style is our brand essence. At VERO MODA we offer high quality and inspiring clothing, developed from comprehensive trend research from the world’s leading trend forecasting agencies, trade fairs, global catwalk, and customer demand. Fashion is something we do together, and in a world of me, VERO MODA celebrates the us.
We look forward to hearing from you
We process applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate.