Studio Nicholson is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Digital Coordinator.
As the Digital Coordinator you will form an essential part of the online and operations team, playing a crucial role in assisting the E-Commerce Manager to achieve company objectives and sales goals. The ideal candidate will have a personal interest in luxury fashion, be a motivated self-starter and be creative and analytically minded. You should be team-oriented with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail.
- Report directly to the Ecommerce Manager
- Support the ecommerce team with daily tasks including but not limited to sales order administration and customer service
- Assist with driving strategic customer acquisition and retention across CRM, social media, email, affiliates etc
- Assist in product and category trade planning as well as onsite visual merchandising, actively working to improve conversion
- Liaise with internal teams and external agencies to maintain accurate product information and marketing calendars
- Attend marketing and digital marketing agency meetings, ensuring agenda points are addressed and recording issues for further following up.
- Run reporting as needed for analysis.
- Assist both the email and social media communication campaigns
- Ensure smooth communications with the warehouse, paying close attention to fulfilment time of sale orders
- Help implementing & developing new IT infrastructure
- 1- 2+ years of related experience of working in an E-commerce team
- Self-starter who takes initiative, has excellent follow-through and a strong desire to learn.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness learn quickly and to jump in and help the team.
- Dynamic and analytical project management capabilities with Excel proficiency.
- Experience and/or familiarity with email marketing and HTML tools such as Mailchimp.
- Skilled in project management, you are organised and detail-oriented with the ability to manage a large number of tests, activities, and deliverables within a deadline.
- Successfully collaborate with cross-functional team members and contributing to high-priority projects.
- Previous experience with Zendesk, Shopify and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Working remotely to start, with access to London office
- Generous clothing allowance