Digital Commerce Buyer, Childrenswear
Digital Commerce Buyer is in charge of the execution of the buying strategy for the website for Europe, US, China and Japan Regions, identifying product opportunities and implementing the digital merchandising strategies to maximize sales, margin and online store performance.
· Define the right assortment and manage the product in order to achieve KPI’s respecting sales plan, in alignment with the company’s retail strategy and season trend for each market;
· Prepare relevant analysis on sales in order to optimize buys and reorders, underlining assortment gaps. Prepare ad hoc presentations for management;
· Pro-actively control on an ongoing basis in season that products are in stock, monitor the online products catalogue checking the correct alignment with editorial plan;
· Support Producer in defining seasonal shot list and monitoring the progress of the process.
· 3 years’ experience in e-commerce buying or buying assistant role;
· Excellent reporting and analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative, with strong attention to details;
· Highly organized, ability to effective manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
· Knowledgeable on markets, competitors and trends;
· Ability to effectively communicate with Management and other company functions;
· English (excellent both written and spoken);
· Advanced Excel skills.