Store Manager, Queens Plaza
Burberry is on the lookout for exceptional Store Manager to join our Queens Plaza retail team. Within this role, you will be responsible to provide leadership for the store, setting excellent standard for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it.
About the Role:
- Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team
- Lead and develop the business of the store, maintain a commercial mindset and continually identify and convert opportunities to drive store performance
- Develop managers/team leaders to ensure their teams deliver excellent service to every Client. Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs.
- Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of the store, ensure compliance with all corporate standards, policies and initiatives
You will have:
- Proven retail management experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
- Able to use a fluent and professional dialogue with clients and staffs
- Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance.
At Burberry, we believe that creativity open spaces for ourselves, our customers and our communities