Senior SEO Outreach Executive (12 Month FTC) - Browns Fashion
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Ecommerce, Technology & Product
We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer needs – both internal and external! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and in-store experiences with technology, as well as the key business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products and enhancements to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our London oﬃce is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Our Digital Marketing team are looking for a Senior SEO Outreach Executive to join us on a 12 month contract. This role will play a key role in developing and implementing our SEO outreach activity, supporting in delivering a holistic SEO strategy.
What you’ll do
You will be creating weekly backlink analysis reports, discovering competitor gaps and new link acquisition opportunities. You will create the outreach strategy and execute SEO campaigns to maintain and grow our positioning in search results. Manage an external app agency with the support of the SEO Manager and oversee regular app store optimisations. Working besides the SEO Exec and SEO Content Exec you will cohesively work to drive SEO revenue and session’s performance to Browns through effective planning and analysis.
- Create weekly backlink reports and provide insights to the SEO team and discover and explore competitor gaps on a regular basis and present this to key stakeholders.
- Use data and insights to map out technical solutions to drive better link equity with the support of the SEO team.
- Manage an app agency and oversee regular search optimisations for the iOS app store by working in conjunction with the product team.
- Work and communicate with the press team and provide a monthly analysis on press coverage with recommendations.
- Create outreach ideas to drive acquisition in product landing pages and Lowdown content by working with the SEO Content Exec.
- Develop and maintain database of contacts, outreach communications and campaign references.
- Execute outreach campaigns based on the outreach strategy and report on performance.
Who you are
- You have experience in delivering successful SEO outreach campaigns.
- You have confidence in working with autonomy and with a team.
- You are a creative who also enjoys being analytical.
- You are accountable and a great communicator.
- You understand the search market.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.