Affiliate Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Affiliate Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our growing, all-star team as Affiliate Marketing Manager and manage our existing affiliate partnerships to the optimal standard as well as source new partnerships globally.
You will work closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders in order to help optimize results for our brand partners on an ongoing basis through content creation and communication with the publishers.
What you'll do:
- Build, grow and maintain existing agency and affiliate partnerships with influencers and publishers to the optimal standard;
- Proactively research new affiliate opportunities and partners;
- Deliver progress, commission, and activity reports for affiliate partners and regularly report campaign results internally, making recommendations and adjustments to drive results on key KPIs;
- Develop, lead, and manage long-term affiliate promotional activity plans achieving agreed targets;
- Manage the affiliation budget, grow affiliate marketing activity and revenue, ensure ROI and sales targets are met via affiliate channels and partnerships.
What we're looking for:
- +5 years experience in the same or a similar role, preferably within the fashion or luxury industries;
- Proven experience in managing multiple accounts/clients with a strong customer approach;
- Sales and negotiation skills, analytical and results-driven mindset;
- Fluency in Italian and English required; international professional background is a plus;
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing and networks such as Commission Junction, Awin, Rakuten/LinkShare, etc.
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multitask, with solid organizational and time-management skills;
- Ability to easily build strong, sustainable relations with different players of the business of all levels of seniority;
- Able to communicate effectively through a variety of methods both internally and externally, exceptional presentation skills;
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers;
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.