Head of Retail Experience & Concept
Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning. About the team
As part of the Global Retail Team, you will be responsible for conveying our brand message through retail experience and storytelling in the physical retail environment. The team consists of retail concept designers and retail experience project leads, trainers and coordinators and where you report to the Global Retail Director. Together we work towards the vision of a retail experience that exceeds our customers expectation. The role is a parental cover of 1 year with a preferred start date in May 2021.
- Project lead all the ongoing developments and experience initiatives
- Lead and motivate a diverse and highly creative team of 7 team members
- Be part of the global retail 1st line contributing to retail operations and retail training departments.
- Work closely with the brand, and creative department in rejuvenation of our brand and securing retail experience in all consumer touch points.
- You will be working in a Google suit environment and have access to all Adobe suits program.
- We see that you have at least 10 year’s experience from the retail industry preferable within fashion or sports industry.
- You have an extensive knowledge in project management and/or production management.
- You have proven leadership experiences from small to mid-size team and a track record of being successful in motivating, coaching and leading teams.
- You are easy going, flexible, engaging and a great communicator.
- English is our corporate language – professional level both orally and written is absolute must. Other languages are to your advantage but not a requirement.
- Knowledge in Adobe suites (Photoshop, Illustrator) is advantage as well as google suits.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/03/19. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.