Integrations Manager (Spanish Speaking)
Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a “Woman to Watch in 2020” by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B in gross merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop; and key influencers like Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
Integrations enable our clients to seamlessly exchange critical business data between their backend data systems and JOOR’s platform. As a member of the Integrations team, you’ll tackle complex problems and implement solutions that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong hybrid of communications and technical skills — who is excited to work directly with clients to solve problems and can manage technical projects from beginning to end.
What You'll Do:
- Own the complete integrations project lifecycle: manage, drive, test and support successful integrations with both JOOR clients and strategic partners such as ERP and POS back-end systems in the UK and Germany
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams to evaluate, refine and improve JOOR’s suite of integration tools, documents, and services
- Assist in shaping the Integration Team’s internal working processes, preparing it for rapid and sustainable growth
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years experience in Integrations, Professional Services, Project Management or Technical Consulting
- Fluency in Spanish language is required
- Strong communication and client-facing experience
- Experience with SQL, API, Flat File, FTP and other methodologies for moving large sets of data
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to logically deduce technical problems and understand key contributing factors
- Nice to have familiarity with SaaS technologies, ERPs and/or e-commerce platforms
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo.
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series.
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.