At a Glance
We are looking for an Office Architect to join us at our HQ office in Zurich and materialize On’s future workplace environments.
You will combine your architectural expertise with project management skills to play a critical role in global office expansion, and open the door to On’s next growth phase. Addressing future trends in design, technology and human behavior you will be tasked in creating the next generation in workplace environments spanning from innovation labs to showrooms to regional headquarters.
As you might expect from a running brand with an emphasis on exceptional design, performance and innovation- the Office Expansion Team at On is a fast-paced place to be.
This small but dynamic team packs a huge punch and leads office development projects globally: from market analysis and strategy to concepts and final delivery. We collaborate with, and are supported by, our internal local teams as well as leading external agencies. You will have a key impact on each office project design and delivery, to inspire and connect On’s booming global community.
- Design On offices and other workplace environments from an empty shell to full fit-out - ensuring On brand consistency, aesthetic appeal, and architectural identity.
- Collaborate with external design agencies, local architects, general contractors and other suppliers to deliver the WOW to your colleagues and visitors.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to deliver a 360 approach to shaping the future of workplace environments and user journeys.
- Lead design projects end-to-end: conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and production.
- Spearhead integration of the latest in cutting edge design and fabrication technology.
- Deliver on quality, schedule and budget and manage project stakeholders.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 6+ years of professional experience in an architecture office or similar design environment
- Strong experience in space planning, creating interior solutions for workplace environments - design, development, and delivery of innovative interior environments
- Leadership role in, and proven track record of key workplace projects.
- Expert in 2D/3D software: AutoCAD, 3D Rhino, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Skilled in 3D renderings and use of visuals to communicate complex problems
- Familiarity with building codes, accessibility regulations and other relevant construction constraints.
- Fluent in English; German is an advantage
An image is worth a thousand words, so please make sure that besides your CV you send us your portfolio. We are looking forward to seeing your work!
What we offer
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!