As the Junior Accountant in this newly created position at Moose Knuckles, you will be responsible for cash and bank reconciliations, participating in preparing month end, while working on special projects for the department.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Prepare bank reconciliations and retail store cash reconciliations.
- Prepare month-end schedules such as fixed asset continuity schedules and prepaids.
- Complete other month-end tasks by their stated deadline.
- Special projects throughout the month-end.
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Accounting certificate/diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to go above and beyond their day-to-day tasks
- Willingness to grow within the company
- Retail experience an asset