Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
You will be part of the Group Finance Team and will together with the team be responsible for Account Payable, Account Receivable and inventory accounting for several legal entities.
The team consists of Accountants and Senior Accountants where you report to Group Finance Director. Together we work towards the vision of ensuring process excellence and maintenance of high data quality from a transactional processing and data capture point of view. Starting date asap.
- Monitor inventory transactions
- Handle supplier invoices (scanning, verification, coding, order matching etc.) and make sure these are correctly booked in the GL (GL account level)
- Issue sales invoices timely and according to relevant VAT and accounting rules and regulations
- Perform inventory reconciliation and internal controls
- Reconcile other relevant accounts within deadlines and according to group policy
- Learn software behind the scenes (SAP S/4HANA and other external and GANT own systems)
- Monitor the common e-mail box according to Service Level Agreement (“SLA”).
- Improve internal controls related to inventory and overhead
- Support implementation of new processes within the team
- Handle ad-hoc responsibilities
- University degree within Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 1-2 years working experience within accounting
- Inventory accounting/reconciliation
- Accounting and finance processes
- Working experience of Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluently in English both written and orally
- Curious – wants to learn and understand why things are done in a certain way
- Result driven – will go the extra mile to ensure all tasks assigned to the team are completed in the best possible way
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Team player with good communication skills – share information, knowledge and experience and work together towards common goals
- Working experience in a international environment
- Swedish and German VAT rules and regulations
- Intrastat and VAT reporting
- Retail and/or supply chain experience
- Experience within customer service and SLA
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/03/16. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.