Wholesale Account Manager
Mega Mega Projects is a full service agency based in downtown New York City. We offer PR, Wholesale, Digital Marketing and Consulting services to jewelry brands.
Applicants must be creative and independent sales professionals with a desire to generate growth and strong results. The right candidate will be highly motivated and committed to expanding sales while also nurturing existing accounts and organically building a brand's wholesale business - sometimes from the ground up.
This role currently offers the ability to work remotely. We may consider candidates outside of New York City.
- Regularly engage with current and potential accounts to ensure retailer relationships are maintained and expanded
- Schedule and attend showroom appointments during market, virtual market, and at trade shows
- Communicate with buyers regularly to promote strong sell through, introduce new lines, hear feedback, and receive sales reports
- Conduct product trainings, plan and organize trunk shows
- Research new stores and markets
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new and existing clients
- Monthly and seasonal reporting
- 2-3 years of wholesale experience
- Existing buyer relationships
- Experience in the jewelry market
- Experience with NuORDER preferred or other wholesale platforms
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Ability to multi-task and delegate
- Highly self-motivated, willing to take initiative
- Ability to merchandise jewelry and prepare collections for market
- Some knowledge of retail math and strong analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel