Acne Studios is looking for an E-commerce copywriter to take on the exciting opportunity of leading the strategic and operational copywriting responsibility for acnestudios.com on a global level. The role will include establishing and maintaining copy guidelines for acnestudios.com to secure globally relevant and brand-appropriate, high performing copy. You will work closely together with the digital merchandising and digital studio teams as well as Design & Production department to write copy that delivers accurate and relevant selling points to the customer in order to maximize conversion and minimize returns.
The role is part of the Digital Commerce department and will report to Head of Digital Merchandising. The position will be based at the Acne Studios head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining copy guidelines for AcneStudios.com
- Responsible for translations of and on AcneStudios.com including submitting and managing copy for translations and leading developments and improvements of current practice.
- Write product copy that delivers accurate and relevant selling points to the customer
- Write engaging and high converting newsletter and paid social copy.
- Collaborate and contribute to various cross-departmental activities and initiatives, including commercial campaign development, new launches, store openings, events, etc.
- Actively investigate and develop best practices within e-commerce copywriting to increase traffic, conversion rate, average order value and order size and decrease returns.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, fashion or other relevant field
- +3 years’ experience of e-commerce copywriting within fashion or luxury
- Great understanding and knowledge of fashion and retail lingo
- Experience of SEO copywriting for e-commerce
- Experience of project management
- English native or bilingual proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented with a passion for fact-checking
- Moderate Microsoft Excel skills
- Familiarity and understanding for global and local search engines is meriting
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application as soon as possible. Please include both a resume and cover letter in your application.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.