Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
Rebag is hiring a Content Manager to conceptualize and execute our content strategy for The Vault, Rebag’s online multimedia editorial platform that serves to educate and empower luxury. The role will report to the CMO:
- Create and write original, engaging story ideas and cover news and trends for The Vault
- Manage and edit content provided by internal writers and external partners
- Develop storyboards and scripts for videos and assist in managing video production from concept to editing to incorporating performance best practices
- Oversee The Vault web production, by sourcing images, implementing SEO best practices and liaising with our product team on article production
- Assist in analyzing editorial performance and optimize content as needed
- Collaborate with brand marketing team on all copywriting and storytelling efforts across channels
- 5-7 years of experience at a media company, content agency, or in an editorial role at a brand
- Portfolio across a variety of media that demonstrates strong writing, editing and storyboarding skills
- Comfortable with WordPress and SEO best practices. Experience with Moz or similar SEO reporting tool a plus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly present ideas and provide feedback
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience in luxury sector or with a fashion / luxury brand a plus