Content Creation & Social Media Manager
ABOUT CAMILLA AND MARC
Established in 2003 by siblings Camilla Freeman-Topper and Marc Freeman, CAMILLA AND MARC is an independent, family-owned and run, Australian luxury fashion brand.
CAMILLA AND MARC design philosophy centres around exceptional classic clean tailoring, always accessible, with a sense of sensuality, luxury, ease and edge.
Under the direction of the Head of Brand and Head of Marketing and Digital you will define a quarterly Content and Social Media Strategy and Calendar to deliver and execute engaging branded content across all of our social platforms.
You will have a proven track record and demonstrable knowledge of the Social Media landscape – including but not limited to: content ideation and optimisation; building and engaging communities; social listening and reporting, planning and execution of social campaigns.
You live and breathe social, with your finger on the pulse of what’s trending. You are naturally curious, always seeking out best practise examples, and love to break down barriers with new ways of doing things.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a quarterly content strategy defining weekly content needs and aligning with Head of Brand to plan and produce branded content (e.g. photography, video, editorial stories and influencer content).
- Oversee the weekly digital content creation and implementation across Social Media channels.
- Deliver all content execution and community engagement ensuring content best practice and flawless execution.
- Manage and develop the organic social media content strategy across all social channels (youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok, Twitter, WeChat etc..)
- Lead relationship with creative team to come up with big, cut through ideas for innovative campaign storytelling.
- With the team, build world-class, highly innovative and inherently social campaigns, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement.
- Work with a broad range of social tools to deliver campaigns and analyse their impact – from listening to content-planning.
- Work closely and collaboratively across the wider marketing and product teams, to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, events and strategies.
- Build a deep relationship with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations ahead of competitors.
- Insatiable appetite to hit targets by monitoring performance regularly to understand the effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Present to senior leadership regularly on campaign plans and results
- Work closely with Camilla Freeman Topper and Marc Freeman to bring their own view and voices into CAMILLA AND MARC world
- Manage the behind the scenes aspects of the brand and bring this to life through engaging, real-time content across relevant platform
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Influencer marketing experience
- Experience using Social Media Analytics Reporting Tools
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite or similar photo editing tools
- Ability to create organic iPhone photography and video content
- Be solution oriented, have a point of view and offer recommendations for how to achieve the goals and strategies outlined by Senior Management
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaboration
- Strong ability to work to brief, plan, organise and establish own work priorities to manage multiple projects
- A natural passion for fashion, art, design culture
CAMILLA AND MARC is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to promoting workplace diversity and creating a safe and respectful workplace for all employees. All employment decisions at CAMILLA AND MARC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other aspect protected by law. CAMILLA AND MARC does not tolerate unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying.