Image and Digital Coordinator
Under Marine Serre’s artistic direction, you will assist the Campaign manager by coordinating from A to Z the production of the brand projects such as collection presentation, VM projects, events and assistance to shooting production.
As a member of the Campaign department, you will also give strong inputs to prepare every activations by analyzing the previous ones. You will have to respect a precise calendar and budget through each season.
The daily tasks include :
- Building a seasonal strategy by aligning planning and budget
- Research of contractors and manufacturers
- Quote negotiations, following each project budget
- Scouting location
- Set design assistance for shows and events
- Technical input for each project to support the creative team of the Campaign department
- Production assistance during shootings and campaigns
- Space design
- Analyze data and create reports
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in show and events production
- You are very rigorous and organized, autonomous, dynamic and resourceful
- With good interpersonal skills, you can work with all internal departments and take initiatives.
- Command of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Cinema 4D would be a plus
- Logistic skills
- Driving license would be a plus.
Furthermore, it is crucial that the candidate enjoys working for an independent brand in a (post)start-up phase. This means an opportunity for professional growth, and a thrilling environment that constantly poses new challenges. However, it also demands a high degree of flexibility, tact and self-confident insight in the needs of our enterprise, as well as the willingness and insight to pick-up a wide range of unscripted tasks.
We stimulate spirited and well-worked motivation letters of 300 words max. in English, and
require a CV of one page max.