Trade Marketing - Senior Coordinator
As the Trade Marketing - Senior Coordinator for North America, reporting to the European Marketing Manager in Milano, you will work with the global trade marketing team to consolidate a consistent brand image through world class retail partnerships, scouting business opportunities with new accounts and market segments, while capitalizing on the results of both Brand and Sales.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Liaise with Moose Knuckles Global trade marketing department and the North American sales department
- Develop dedicated trade marketing plans on a regional basis, gaining understanding on what can be regionally impactful.
- Participate in sales campaigns, supporting market/showroom set up, attend key account meetings with North American sales team
- Work in tandem with the PR team in the execution of wholesale initiatives
- Assist in planning and coordinating of all management and marketing presentations, sales meetings, visuals, and more
- Report responses from marketing initiatives and create reports to share with Head of Global Trade Marketing and sales department
- Manage timelines to ensure actions are completed & deliverables are met for events, trunk shows, as well as internal departments
- Gathering Consumer and Channel/Customer insights through research. Use data gathered through research/analysis to develop strategy for Customer implementation.
- Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Develop Global and Local best practices and transfer knowledge to the team to implement.
Some of What You’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing or Communication or related field;
- 5+ years of Marketing, Communication;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Consumer and Channel/Customer insights, with the abaiblity to build strategy for Customer implementation.
- Understanding of Global and Local best practices
- Highly motivated, strategic thinking and self-starting individual
- Experience in Luxury fashion/jewellery industry preferred
- Pre-existing relationships with high end/ luxury department stores, accounts and elevated specialty stores a major asset