Social Media Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing Manager at Orseund Iris, a non-seasonal fashion and lifestyle label based in New York.
As Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for strategizing, implementing and managing all of the brand's social media platforms, including Instagram and TikTok by creating high-quality visual and written storytelling messages with a voice that is both on brand and socially engaging.
You will also strategize, orchestrate and manage our celebrity and influencer gifting program with our amazing team, while working with our production department for pre-launch delivery of all new styles to muses around the world.
The ideal candidate is passionate and exceptional about delivering the best customer experience and is proficient in using multiple social media channels, including Instagram, Reels, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube.
This position works cross functionally with the designer/creative director, creative producer, copywriter, graphic designer, e-commerce manager and marketing/PR team.
You will be working to develop strategic social media posts with the goals of building brand loyalty, increasing revenue, platform growth and increased awareness.
You have . . .
- An elevated styling aesthetic, eye for layout, graphics and great design.
- An amazing way with words and digital communication (you are a true wordsmith).
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong managerial, organizational and team collaboration skills.
- An innate understanding of what engages and inspires people on social media today and the ability to foresee and understand the ever evolving social media landscape of tomorrow. You are constantly inspired and looking for new ways to evolve our social.
- An ear to the ground and knowledge of all things important and current in society.
- A truly diverse and inclusive mindset and always on top of new and fresh.
You are and remain . . .
- Current on all important social, political and global news.
- Resourceful, proactive and always one to take initiative.
- Detailed oriented and thoughtful in all aspects of work.
- Diplomatic, a problem solver and compassionate and it shows in your written and verbal skills.
You will manage and oversee . . .
- The brand’s Social Media Strategy & Content Calendar, including specific micro-strategies for Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
- The daily publishing and posting of ongoing photo and video shoots with the Creative Producer and Content Manager. This includes BTS, Ways to Wear and other entertaining video and photo content on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in the posting of curated content and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- The writing of thoughtful captions that are crafted in Orseund’s authentic voice to increase engagement with our community.
- Resolving questions promptly in a timely manner in our brand’s voice and tone, while overseeing the brand’s community management strategy, inclusive of response protocol and crisis response.
- Proactively liking and engaging with thoughtful comments with people on a daily basis, continuing to discover and connect with inspiring people along the way.
- Responding to all DM’s and questions on the threads in a timely manner on a daily basis. This includes commenting back, liking on community and tagged photos to show love and support.
- Review of all SOW’s (Statement of Work) while researching and keeping up with the competitive social landscape and emerging social media tools/trends to bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Research set us up with the latest and most efficient social media management tools for success.
You are ready to . . .
- Completely understand the designer’s vision and mission and the uniqueness and fit of every new style and the ability to convey this via visual imagery and written word.
- Learn exactly which content performs best based on social media analytics.
- Proactively gather and analyze insights on all social media platforms, sharing important reporting with the team.
- Develop great relationships with the fashion directors at all social media platforms.
- Know how to properly respond to criticism on both platforms in a warm, kind and diplomatic way.
Your performance will be based on the balance of diversity, inclusivity and beautiful story telling that performs well on Orseund Iris social, while staying true to the brand’s authentic voice and vision.
You will be responsible for creating a monthly report that reflects -
- Increase our social media reach, that is, the number of engaged followers on all platforms.
- Increase our share of voice, including mentions by influencers, customers, fans and followers.
- Increase the amount of website traffic that comes from social media postings.
- Increase the level of positive organic engagement on all platforms.
- Increase the amount of diverse and inclusive content with storytelling and brand voice.
How You Will Grow with Us
We are growing internationally and this position will eventually become global with you leading and accelerating the brand’s global social footprint in Europe, South America, China, Korea, Thailand, India and the Philippines and Africa - inclusive of all owned platforms.
Full-time position based in our studio in Bushwick (Brooklyn, NY)
Salary based on experience +
- 75% of health insurance benefits paid by Orseund Iris (25% paid by you)
- An option to participate in a 401K plan
- 7 paid vacation days per year
- 5 paid sick/personal days per year
- 5 hours of paid volunteer time per month
- $75 towards fitness membership/classes per month
- $127 in commuter benefits per month
- $2,400 in trade at wholesale for OI styles per month
- A remote/studio schedule.
5 paid sick days; 7 paid vacation days and 5 hours a month of volunteer work.
Commuter and Fitness benefits.
Generous trade policy.
- Computer (iMac) and iPhone provided.
- Excellent language and writing skills.