Orseund Iris, a non-seasonal fashion and lifestyle label based in New York, is looking for a talented freelance Graphic Designer who will work with our creative and passionate team in marketing, e-commerce, and social media to produce design work for both online and print. Must have strong typography skills, illustration experience, an elevated design aesthetic and knowledge of social media and newsletter layouts.
This position works cross functionally with the designer/creative director, creative producer, copywriter, social media manager, e-commerce manager and marketing/PR team.
You will be given graphic brand guidelines to begin and critical listening and thinking skills plus attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are a must.
You will be working on a variety of projects and . . .
- Translating Orseund Iris launches and initiatives into ideas that are clear, compelling, refined, visually exciting, engaging, and in keeping with brand expression and standards.
- Incorporating current trends and cultural references into design work when appropriate.
- Working with the team on in-house photoshoots and video editing.
- Light retouching and color correcting as needed for urgent projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant design experience with a portfolio of work.
- Must be extremely proficient on the Mac platform with high-level skills in Adobe CC programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, After Effects and Dreamweaver).
- Outstanding visual design skills with an innate understanding of layout and color.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of Shopify product pages and automatic notifications.
- Knowledge of HTML and email newsletter best practices.
- Previous experience with luxury brands.
- Comfort with managing multiple projects at once and meeting tight deadlines.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Compensation negotiable and based on experience
Freelance/Subcontracted in NY. Work remotely with meetings at our studio in Brooklyn