We are looking for a Design Assistant with a minimum of two years experience in the below areas:
OWN & LEAD:
- Creating and updating seasonal mood and allocation boards.
- The research process of seasonal themes, sketching, 3D development and creative pattern cutting on stand.
- Special projects and Encore under direction from Creative Director.
- All technical setup for sourcing/development of all CB embroidery. (Handing over technical files and final artwork to sourcing.)
- Garment costings
- That all seasonal patterns are collected, checked and packed before handed over to product development.
- The design and development team on organising and maintaining all aspects of the studio.
- Head of Design on evolving existing designs and blocks to add newness to commercial styles.
- The design and development team. This includes but is not limited to making sure the patterns, sketches and tech sheets align.
- Other design team members on managing, but not limited to, the intern calendar, interviews and daily allocation of work to interns.
- Head of design and creative director through the design process, from fabric development through all stages to final product and presentation.
- Head of Design with making sure deadlines on the critical path are met.
- The visual communication by attending photoshoots when needed to make sure designs are presented according to creative vision.
The details of execution are subject to change according to market and customer fluctuations.
You will be expected to solve ad-hoc assignments and everyday tasks to support the Cecilie Bahnsen business where needed.
Please send you application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.