Social Media Manager
The Story of Rhode
Our founders, Phoebe and Purna, met at a liberal arts college. They were randomly selected to be freshman roommates, and without that, Rhode wouldn’t exist.
P & P lived and worked apart for years, but found themselves wanting to pivot their careers at the same time. They wanted to create something together. Something that was curated but inspired by the varied cultures and aesthetics they had experienced throughout the world.
In 2012, Rhode was born – a destination and representation of forever being on the journey of life. A brand with high-quality wardrobe pieces of standout colors, silhouettes and patterns. Instantly, Rhode had a following.
When people wear Rhode, they get stopped on the street. All the time. Not just because the clothes tend to elicit a visceral reaction (although they do), but because the women who wear them feel comfortable and confident, causing a magnetic response.
- Develop and execute social strategy to achieve business goals to meet KPI’s.
- Help execute the social media content and influencer strategy for Rhode to build followers and drive traffic to the site.
- Create and manage social posts based on:
- Delivery schedule
- Key calendar events
- Content available from shoots
- Previous performance
- Executing and implanting social media plans daily and report on key findings from social initiatives.
- Deploying and managing campaigns in the following advertising platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Ensuring all site messaging is in line with marketing strategy and supporting ecommerce growth.
- Create and maintain a weekly social calendar with social grid layouts and campaign messaging.
- Manage the community by engaging fans, followers, prospects, partners and aspirational customers through comments and Direct Messages.
- Help manage and grow the Rhode social media influencer and gifting program by coordinating samples and supporting public relation plans.
- Daily communication and coordination with PR company.
- Continuously evaluate social media process to increase efficiency.
Skills + Qualifications:
- 4- 6 years relevant experience in the field.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing and Influencer programs.
- Must have an innate understanding of what inspires and engages people.
- Must have an amazing way with words and keen eye for aesthetics.
- Currently living in or relocating to Los Angeles.
- Must have US passport or Visa.
- Salary depends on experience.