Senior Brand Designer
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
Rebag is hiring a Brand Designer that conceptualize, design and execute brand initiatives including, video, print collateral and social media. The role will report to the CMO:
- Maintain, evolve, and translate Rebag’s design guidelines across multiple platforms to create a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience
- Create original, engaging concepts that strategically answer the brief and continue to elevate the brand
- Collaborate with the marketing and photo/design teams. Liaise with remote design team on execution, providing feedback and design briefs when needed
- Responsible for staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends, while looking outside of the world of design for inspiration
- 5-7 years of graphic design and art direction experience
- A strong portfolio across many mediums—with knowledge of video, print and digital design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects)
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly present ideas and provide feedback
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience in ecommerce/marketplace or luxury sector is a plus