The Sea Shipping Assistant is responsible for the shipment of product to customers both internationally and domestically, as well as providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory.
- Execute flow of merchandise in and out of the stock area for e-commerce & retail store.
- Process all inbound e-commerce/retail shipments and immediately report any discrepancies.
- Properly fold or hang all merchandise in the stock area
- Ensure all customer shipments are prepared and processed for delivery in a timely manner.
- Ensure all customer returns are processed and inventory is placed back in stock in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular inventory counts to avoid any discrepancies in the system.
- Ensure stock area is always organized and racks are easily accessible.
- Responsible for replenishment of all needed shipping supplies.
- Support store team in any customer needs (pulling needed sizes from the stock room)
Skills and Qualifications
- Retail experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with various departments (warehouse, e-commerce, retail)
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when receiving / stocking.
- Knowledge of Shopify a plus