Assistant Store Manager
The Role's Core Values
- Develop and lead team to achieve company standards across all categories; Assume oversight for boutique in absence of Store Manager; Lead by example on the selling floor, proactively coaching and inspiring the team.
- Lead by example in the demonstration of integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the company culture, values, and mission.
- Set clear goals & expectations along with Store Manager and hold consistent coaching sessions with associates to review performance and provide timely feedback; Oversee annual review process for direct reports.
How We Measure Results
- Oversee and make contributions to streamline and improve the effectiveness of daily store operations.
- Maintain thorough understanding of all policies, procedures and processes; Ensure team adherence and constantly reinforce the philosophy behind these principles.
- Drive all aspects of business including Operational FoH and BoH planning, Rebag Bar Experience, community networking and client development.
- Partner with Store Manager and internal team to develop business goals for store and omni-channel and translate into action plan; Routinely monitor achievement of goals.
What To Expect From Handbag Heaven
- A team that believes in the mission and works hard to make the impossible possible
- Individuals who generate ideas to evolve the business.
- An environment that strives in working efficient and respects your off-time to recharge for the next day.
- Exponential amount of growth in the future